Sunday, August 4, 2013

Reviews Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing

This Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing worked perfectly because you can turn the seat around to face horizontal or vertical. The other wonderful thing about this cradle swing is that it can be plugged into the electrical outlet. I was looking specifically for a swing that did not require batteries and this was it.
Purchase the Fisher Price Rainforest Baby Cradle Swing with an infant head pillow at an always low price
I usually use the swing when I need to get things done around the house and can't take him along - like cook meals. We bought this particular Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing because of the bright colors, its ability to be plugged in, and because it can swing both side to side and front to back. We also liked the music choices. Most of the songs are easy to listen to and won't drive you crazy.
  • Open-top cradle swing with rainforest theme
  • Moves from side to side or front to back
  • Six soothing speeds; Easily folds up for convenient storage
  • Requires four LR20 alkaline D batteries
  • Folds easily for storage
The papasan-style chair seems very comfortable to him - as evidenced by how easily he falls asleep in it. I like too that the chair rotates 90 degrees so your baby can swing either side-to-side or back-to-front. But most of all, I love that it plugs in instead of eating up $30 worth of batteries per month.

My baby is a very light sleeper and doesn't sleep much so I used to put him in the swing with slowest swing setting and he would sleep in minutes and since it's pretty comfy and the seat goes down I used to let him sleep in it.

It's a good purchase I have no complains with this Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing  and that is reason I bought the same one for my nephew when he needed one, he loves it too. One negative thing is that it does make a lot of noise when it goes back and forth. As your litle one gets heavier, it makes even more noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment