Sunday, August 4, 2013

Reviews Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U Zoo

I absolutely love this Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U Zoo! It was very easy to assemble and runs beautifully. It can swing in 3 different positions, and my daughter, now 2 months old, loves to stare at the reflective animal mobile. The swing also plays music and gentle nature sounds.
Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Cradle and Swing Review
Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U Zoo has speed control and volume control. It is very quiet, and I love the pattern. It also has a cute mirror and mobile and multiple speeds and cute music. It is also attractive to have in your living room, neutral colors. Also another huge huge plus, it has an electric cord too! No need for batteries! I also LOVE that it has a wall adapter.
Babies love to be held 24-7 but realistically you can't hold them for 24-7, so this swing is the next best thing when you need a break. My baby loves looking at himself in the mirror, staring at the mobile, or taking his naps in it. It'll buy you enough time for your shower, to wash some bottles, or leave amazon reviews :-)

So far the Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U Zoo slowest speed is plenty for my baby. The music is volume control which is a nice feature some other swings didn't have. I also like that the mobile goes around, some of the other swings either didn't have a mobile or it was stationary.

The colors are bright and the animals are very cute. Yes the colors are more boyish but all the girl swings were quite boring :) I also love that it can run off batteries OR be plugged in! Quite a few fisher price swings were battery only!  I would recommend this Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U Zoo to anyone! A great buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment